- 1 large bunch curly kale
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed good quality olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove (minced) (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash the kale, remove it from the stems and tear the leaves in a bite-size pieces.
- Toss the torn kale leaves with the oil, nutritional yeast, salt and garlic (if using) until coated.
- Spread the coated kale out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake it in the pre-heated oven for 8-12 minutes stirring 1-2 times until the kale turns crispy and its edges brown slightly.
P.S. Don’t have nutritional yeast at hand? You can simply substitute it with extra 3/4-1 teaspoon of sea salt and a drizzle of lemon or lime juice for a bit of zest ! 🙂